Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
1 comment:
Sydney and Sammy are so cute together. It sure is fun to read the blogs. I am so excited to see that Julie now has a blog also. Amie said that you would be interested in attending a digital scrapbooking class. I will get with you. It is so fun and a good way to get started scrapbooking and not having to go buy lots of supplies. You don't have to wory about the kids getting into your stuff, there is no mess and it's lots of fun. Keep sending the blogs cause I enjoy reading them.
Love
Aunt Susan
Post a Comment