

Brock thought that the coolest part was throwing the dirt out of the pot and onto the cement. A few times he bent down and grabbed some dirt of the ground and put it back in the pot, but for the most part throwing the dirt all over the place was the funnest!


Brock has the fattest feet, with fat little toes just like mine. I can't get enough of his cute little baby feet!
After a little while of playing in, eating, and crawling in the dirt, Brock was filthy. I took him inside to start getting him cleaned up and he threw a huge tantrum. He wanted to go back outside and play in the dirt. Yep this kid is all boy!
6 comments:
What a cute kid! I think it is fun that you let him play in the dirt and make a mess of it!
How fun!! He is so cute, and getting so big!
So cute! Love the picture with Brock droping the dirt on the ground. The pots are going to look wonderful all planted. You will have to post pictures.
Boys are boys... that's for sure. I still constantly have that thought go through my head when he is playing or outside. Boys are so much fun!
LOL He really is all boy. But he is the cutest Baker boy I've ever seen :)
Like they say, boys' favorite color is dirt.
Post a Comment