Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sydney's Sleepover

So for several months now Sydney has begged to have a sleepover with her BFF's Kitura and Bria. I put her off and put her off only because I didn't really think she was old enough. I finally talked to their Mom about it and she was okay with it. So we decided that instead of a birthday party we would have a birthday sleepover, and just keep things small and simple. Sydney had just gone and seen Tangled and was in love with it so we decided to have a Tangled party. We got some hair stuff(combs, dollar spray bottles, pony tails and flower clips) to give to the girls as party favors...Sydney was so dang excited for her party!!
They couldn't have had a better night!!

We had a fun dinner and pink cupcakes. While they ate we listened to the Tangled soundtrack. Sydney got blow out the candles on her cupcake and we sang to her. She thought it was the coolest thing in the world!
Followed by a mani/pedi with wild nail polish.

Then we let Sydney open a birthday present early, a wii dance game.

Then the girls danced and danced their little booties off. It was hilarious!!
After that we watched a movie and ate popcorn and then went to bed.

In the morning the girls played some more and combed each others tangled hair. Followed by more dancing and playing. All in all I think the party was a hit and probably one of the easiest low stress parties ever.




4 comments:

Julie said...

Cute cute birthday girl and cute cute party!

Catherine said...

I'm such a fan of that girl's rosy cheeks. Syd is just soooo beautiful, Caralee!

Sarah said...

Looks like they had so much fun. I'm glad that it turned out well.

Mary Ann said...

What a fun party! You are such a fun mom to let Sydney have a slumber party! It looks like they had tons of fun!