Halloween was fun and crazy this year!! We are moving to a different house this week so things are pretty chaotic, but not to chaotic for some costume and candy eating fun!
Sydney decided that she wanted to be Princess Belle again this year. She loved it of course, and loved that I did a fancy hair do on her too. She got to have make up on and was so excited all night!
When I saw this costume, I had to get it for Brock. Ever sense he was born, I have called him my Brockness Monster, and monster he is! This costume was perfect for my little candy eating monster!
I dressed up this year as a witch....I was feeling pretty witchy so I really had no other choice.
This picture just cracks me up!! My little boy blows hot and cold so fast! He was obviously less then thrilled to be getting more pictures taken.I hope that every one had an awesome Halloween, I know that we sure did!!
1 comment:
What cuties! I love the picture of Brock at the end. He really didn't seem to like his picture taken. I am glad that you are getting involved with your new ward and that they are being so good to you guys. Good luck packing and moving!
Post a Comment