Sydney loves to be wrapped up with her towel after her baths. She not only loves towels but blankets and washcloths and even her own clothes. She will grab the material and eat it or snuggle her face into it. If the material is really soft she will rub it back and forth across her face until she is asleep!
I am not sure how she got her feet through those bars, but it sure is cute!My friend Janese reminded me that I did not let everyone know how Sydney latest checkup went, I am so sorry!! Her Doctor said that Sydney looked great!! Her tests all come out well too. I think she was a little surprised at how good Sydney looked, she said that you would never be able to tell just by looking at her how serious of a surgery Sydney went through. We will meet again with her in September and then we will go to Primary's in December to get some bigger testing done, like a sedated Echo cardiogram.

No comments:
Post a Comment