Sydney thinks that she is so big, all of the sudden she is holding her bottle like it is the easiest thing in the world. What a little stinker she is! She is also starting to show us a little bit of a temper. She will get so mad and scream, arch her back, and tears will stream down her face. Just as I am about ready to pull all of my hair out because I have no idea what it is she wants she will calm down because finally, on accident, I found out what she wanted. Sometimes she just wants to be but down in her crib to sleep instead of being rocked, or she wants her bottle instead of being nursed or she only wanted her blankie and binkie and know she is fine. You can defiantly tell who runs the roost around here. She sure keeps me on my toes.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
What a big girl!!
Sydney thinks that she is so big, all of the sudden she is holding her bottle like it is the easiest thing in the world. What a little stinker she is! She is also starting to show us a little bit of a temper. She will get so mad and scream, arch her back, and tears will stream down her face. Just as I am about ready to pull all of my hair out because I have no idea what it is she wants she will calm down because finally, on accident, I found out what she wanted. Sometimes she just wants to be but down in her crib to sleep instead of being rocked, or she wants her bottle instead of being nursed or she only wanted her blankie and binkie and know she is fine. You can defiantly tell who runs the roost around here. She sure keeps me on my toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, she is a big girl. Pretty soon she is going to be fatter than Sammy. Just kidding. But that is really cute to see her holding her own bottle. Anyway, I hope you are being good and having a nice day. Talk to you later.
Julieo
Post a Comment