The kids and I did have a blast dancing on the bubble wrap though.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
This guy should get fired...
I bought these on the Internet (rumor has it that they can help with bad teeth) for Sydney,
It came to my door in this box:
Surrounded in lots and lots of bubble wrap.
The guy in the packing department should be fired. I'm just sayin'....
The kids and I did have a blast dancing on the bubble wrap though.
The kids and I did have a blast dancing on the bubble wrap though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is pretty funny! He must have missed his packing 101 class or something because that huge box for such a little thing is pretty ridiculous!
Maybe they were out of smaller boxes. Hey there could be a reason for having it in such a bib box. Maybe those pills blow up if they are bumped to much so they wanted it to be extra cushioned... Maybe as a added bonus or incentive to buy they come with free bubble wrap. Maybe... okay that is all I could think of...
Post a Comment