Monday, April 2, 2007

Smiley Girl!!!



































Sydney just keeps on improving, she is getting stronger with each new day! She is now able to nurse most of the time, which I consider a really big step! She wakes up from her naps so happy and smiley, I run for a camera but by that time she gives me a look like "forget it mom, I'm done being cute." I will keep trying to get the really big smiles on camera so I can post them. Sydney has really been hating her car seat and driving in the car, she screams and cries and tears stream down her face the whole car ride. I think that she has some anxiety in new unfamiliar places and she gets overstimulated fast, maybe she still associates new things with getting hurt. I really am not sure what to think. I have been trying to take her out every few days so she can get used to the car and new places, but it is really hard on her and me. She is really fussy even after we come back home, and just wants to be held and loved on. I am sure that she will slowly get used to the car and going places when she feels more secure about her environment. Anyway Sydney is going in later this week for a doctor appointment so I will post again with the results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caralee!
She is looking so great! I'm glad that she is continuing to get stronger and stay healthy. Thanks for the pictures and update! Love ya
Janese