



Sydney laughed for the first time!!! I was kissing her face all over and she stared to squeal it was the cutest thing in the world, I have tried to get her to do it again but she wont, I will keep trying. She also has discovered her hands, she loves to hold them together like is is praying. She also loves to shove them in her mouth. Somethimes I think that she is trying to shove her whole fist in her mouth, I am waiting for the day that she does. She still has only rolled over once, I put her on her stomach several times a day but she really hates it and screams and hollers untill I roll her over. I don't know if being on her stomach puts pressure on her heart or not but we will keep trying to get her to roll over. P.S. I have no idea how to get this darn underline off!!! Sorry about that!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment