I thought taking pictures with this big giant sucker would be cute, but Sydney never took it out of her mouth. I was hoping that she would take it out once and a while, hold it up and smile at me but that never happened.


The two babysitting little girls that come four days a week, just got 2 tiny kittens a few weeks ago. The girls were very upset at the thought of being without their sweet kittens all day so I said that they could bring the kittens to my house. These little kittens are the sweetest little things ever! They are carried around for most of the day, and really don't seem to care.Sydney loves these little kittens, and talks about them non stop. She is always asking to "hold the kitty" or "where kitty go". They are the first thing that she asks about in the morning, she also goes around every where meowing! It is so adorable, I want to get her a kitty so bad, but her daddy says that we have to wait until the baby comes because Seth knows that once the baby gets here I wont want a kitty as bad any more.

7 comments:
The sucker is such a cute idea. It really POPS in the pictures! What a dang cutie Sydney is!
I still think those pictures turned out super cute!
Very cute!!! I can't believe how big that little girl is getting! I agree, the pictures did turn out great, and I'm impressed you had that much energy :)
I like the sucker idea. And her outfit is just darling. You're such a cute mom to take studio-like pictures of your own child. I'm not that creative! You go girl!
cute cute pics of the cute cute girl! I've thought about a cat, but I'm not so sure I like the idea of it shedding! I love the finger painting! I need to get brave and do that with my girls!
So cute. You are quite the photographer. Love the sucker and the kitty. My husband says no right now to a cat too.
Awww...she's getting so big! We saw her out for a walk with her cousins the other day when LeAnn was tending. Such a sweetie!
Post a Comment