
This beautiful little angel has finally earned her wings and made it back to her Heavenly Father.
Gracie is such an amazing little girl with so much fight and spirit. She has touched hundreds of people because of her courage and strength as her little body worked to keep her little heart working. Gracie you have been such an example to me of all that is precious and holy in this world. Because if you, I want to hold my little girl just a little bit tighter and a little bit longer. Thank you for your sweet example of never giving up. I know that you are finally no longer in pain. I know that you are being held close to our Heavenly Fathers heart as he whispers in your ear, "Welcome home and well done my sweet and beautiful daughter!"
To Gracie's family thank you so much for sharing your sweet daughter with all of us. She is truly a miracle baby and has taught so many people about strength, courage and most of all love. My prayers are with you during this difficult time for you and your family. I pray that peace and comfort may always be present, and that a legion of guardian angels are there with you to carry you through this sad difficult time!
Good bye little Gracie Girl! I hope that some day I can meet you in heaven!
3 comments:
oh what sweet words! and she truely is an angel!
How sad, but your "tribute" was beautiful. I can't imagine the pain hat her family is going through.
I never want to go through losing a child I was able to know. The other is painful enough. But how special this little one is to have been able to stay for the short time she was allowed and to make such an impression on the world.
Post a Comment