I have been having a fun time looking at all the different hair blogs, and trying out new styles on Sydney and my babysitting kids. Sydney doesn't have much hair to experiment with, but my babysitting kids have long thick hair that is so fun to style! Not to toot my own horn but, I think that I am starting to get good at some of these new hair styles I am trying out. My friend that I babysit for says that she gets lots of comments on her kids hair. Also people stop her and ask to take pictures of the different hair do's so that they can do them on there own kids. The blogs that I like to look at are: The story of a Princess and her hair, It's a Girl Thing, and She does hair.The Story of a Princess and her hair is having a free give a way of some way cute hair clips so take a look when you get a chance!
I want to take picture's of some of the different styles I have been trying on the girls, but I always forget too. Here are some pictures of Sydney when I tried straigtening her curls for church the other day. She really doesn't have very much hair but it was kind of fun to see what she she would look like with straight hair.
Speaking of hair, this is the way that Sydney's hair looked when she got up this morning!
Did I mention that she woke up in our bed this morning? I hate day light savings!!
7 comments:
cuteness. I too like those hair blogs although some of them are DRAMA. it makes me laugh....
Wow! Looks like it must have been a wild night. Just think, in only a few weeks there will be FOUR in your bed! :)
Her hair looks WAY cute!
That bed-head is great! Good job on the cute hair-dos. I always love when my girls' hair is done and looks cute, well worth the effort.
I love her bedhead shot. She looks like she has been partying too hard. Hopefully she will be able to adjust to the time change soon. I need to be more creative like you and try didn't things with Amber's hair. We will see.
i'm so sad that you don't watch tayler anymore, cuz you alway do her hair so cute!
Hey, thanks for posting about the giveaway! What a cute little girl!
What a cute bed head! That's one thing nice about having a boy, less hair to deal with! (especially on those hectic Sunday mornings)
Post a Comment