
The only way I could get Sydney to sit still was bribing her with candy and cookies!


I think that this one is my favorite picture! I can't wait to get it in a frame on my wall! My two little children are adorable and the loves of my life!!
Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

The only way I could get Sydney to sit still was bribing her with candy and cookies!


I think that this one is my favorite picture! I can't wait to get it in a frame on my wall! My two little children are adorable and the loves of my life!!
8 comments:
These pics are way awesome!
She did a great job! All of them a perfect!
How nice! I kept thinking that one was the best, and then I'd scroll down and find even better ones! lol They are all perfect! :)
Ashlea
I love the pics! She did a great job!
Go Donalee! Those are aweseome! That last picture with all three of you is soo cute. Well, actually they're all cute.
He really is adorable! They grow so fast...time flies! I can't believe he is that old already!
Cute pictures!!! He's a cute little boy. I might have to take up the offer for getting some pictures done but it will hae to wait until Christmas time. I will be moving in with my parents in Dec for a few months while my husband goes to Basic Training for the Navy. I want get get lots of pictures of my kids to send to my hubby while he is gone.
Great pics. Donnalee did a great job. Too bad I don't live in St. G. She should have a blog too.
Post a Comment