Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A wedding and a baby

These past few weeks have been so busy, I feel like such a slacker!! My little sister Sarah got married, we blessed Brock, my sister Julie has been here for the past month from PA, and I have been trying my hardest to adjust to having two kids and recovering from my delivery. Life has been pretty stressful at times but we have managed it the very best that we can. Sydney is still having major Mommy withdrawals and is having a very hard time going to sleep at night. I hope that she will someday forgive us for giving her a baby brother, right now she is still less then thrilled at the idea. I haven't had anytime to really edit photos so here are about a million pictures from the Brock's baby blessing and my sisters wedding.


Brock in his blessing suit!


Seth gave Brock a wonderful blessing! It was a great day, and really wonderfu with all of my family there!

We took a few pictures before church on the day of the blessing


Congrats to Sarah and Cameron!
Cutie Pie, flower girl Sydney Jo!
Trying to get this little girl to stop long enough for a picture is hard work!!!
In this one I am tickling Sydney trying to get her to smile for the camera, and there were a few people next to me blowing bubbles trying to get her to look at the camera. She is such a stinker!

The beautiful bride with all of her nieces and nephews! It was impossible to get all 11 of them all looking at the camera and happy. So we are happy and grateful get the pictures that we can!

The bride with her sisters and my Mom! My Mom had a little accident right before the pictures were taken. She fell and cut her hand, after the pictures she had to go to the e.r. and get nine stitches in her hand.
The fam (minus my little brother, who I think was helping to clean up the lunch)

Daddy's girls

I love this picture of my Mom and Dad, they are so cute!!

Sydney and Brock with their great grandma Banks.

If you made it to the end of this post you deserve a gold star. I will try to be better at posting and leaving comments on of your blogs, I seriously have been a major slacker where that is concerned. Anyway hopefully some of the chaos will slow down and we can start getting into a better routine around here.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

His blessing looked beautiful same with your sisters wedding! Don't feel like a slacker! You have a beautiful family to raise and two kiddos and a hubby is not easy ;) your doing awesome!

Holly Woolsey said...

Brock looks so cute in his outfit! And how is your mom doing? How sad that she fell and had to get stitches!

Recovery Guru said...

Holly- My Mom may have some nerve damage in her hand( it had to be her right hand that she cut the one that she uses) and she will probably have some carpel tunnel problems to deal with as well. She is a nurse and is finding it very difficult to work right now.

Carlos said...

Fun pictures! Don't worry about not checking blogs or posting...I disappeared after Orden was born for a bit trying to get into some kind of normal...and that was just with one kid! Haha, you'll get the hang of it, and hang in there with Sydney...some day she will love Brock!

Haven said...

How fun! You always have such awesome hair, btw. Such cute pictures.

Emily Orison said...

I didn't know Brock had his blessing already, wish we could have been there. He looks so adorable in his suit.

btw- love your sister's wedding dress.

Alyssa said...

Sarah looks so beautiful! I love her dress and her hair! And you look gorgeous, too! Love Brock's suit!