Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wii

Wii got a Wii!!!! Wii also got a Wii Fit! Excuse me while I go and get skinny!!

6 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

clever! Wii fit is really fun... except when my Mii transformed into my real weight! haha... have fun!

Julie said...

Gotta love the Wii Fit. It was really fun playing with you and Mary. You should make Mary come and play with you. Have fun!

Lyman and Kim said...

Congrats, they are a lot of fun! When you get the chance though purchase EA Sports Active Personal Trainer for the Wii ($59.99) it's a TON better than Wii Fit. Both are nice though since we can exercise in the privacy of our own home and have a bit of fun doing it.

Jolene and Ty said...

I love doing the wii fit too! My mom just got the active game and I want to go try it out! Have fun!

Holly Woolsey said...

I want one of these so bad!!!

MAYBERRY said...

we love our wii (actually it's Ashton's). It's great exercise for him since he can't get out and do the "normal" things boys do.