Thursday, June 4, 2009

6 Weeks!!

I cant believe that it has been 6 weeks already! Brock is getting so big! His cheeks have filled out and he has some cute little fat rolls on his legs. He has already had his first hair cut too! This past week Brock has turned into a smiley little boy, but he usually saves most of his smiles for his Mommy. He is a strong little guy too! When he is having tummy time he pushes off the floor with his toes and knees. He loves his Mommy the very best and wants to be held all the time! My Mom and my sister Julie made me a baby sling, it has been so nice to use so that I can have my hands and arms free for small parts of the day!
This is from yesterday. Brock gets really smiley right after he wakes up from a long nap.
One more small smile! What a handsome guy!
"Tickle, Tickle little Brock!"
Sydney is really into tickling everyone. She goes around tickling people and laughing. We started having her tickle Brock too, in our effort to try to get her to bond with her brother. So far she really likes to do it, so maybe she is warming up to him a little bit.


A kiss for her baby bother!

Sydney has been into doing things by herself, mostly because I am not able to get her everything right when she wants it anymore. The other day I was getting ready and I realized that Sydney was pretty dang quiet so I went to check on her. I found her sitting on the couch eating cookies that she had got out of the pantry! She is such a cute little stinker!
I love taking pictures of my wild girl all snuggled into her bed and sleeping with all her friends. She is so adorable!

5 comments:

Shay Tayler and Levi said...

i have done blog stuff in over a month. i loved all your new pics of your new baby they are so stinkn' cute!

Julie said...

He really is getting chubby little cheeks! It seems like they have grown a LOT in just the last week since I have seen him. I miss them both so much already. Sammy asked me today where Sydney and Eden are. The kids miss you guys too. We love you!

likeschocolate said...

What an adorable outfit! I love sea themes for children.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Time flies! I can't believe he is six weeks old! He is so precious!

Brandi Schall said...

He is so cute I love that smile. Sydney's hair in that cookie picture is GORGEOUS!