I can't believe how chunky this kid has got! Sydney was always so dang tiny, it is so different having such a big baby with rolls and rolls of fat! At this age Sydney weighted around seven pounds, so having a 12 pounder seems huge to me! Brock is doing good, eating well as you can see. His doctor upped his acid reflux meds and gave me a RX for some drops to shrink his adenoids. Hopefully this will help his breathing(which is still kind of funky) and stop him from snorting when he is upset.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Holy Moly!
I can't believe how chunky this kid has got! Sydney was always so dang tiny, it is so different having such a big baby with rolls and rolls of fat! At this age Sydney weighted around seven pounds, so having a 12 pounder seems huge to me! Brock is doing good, eating well as you can see. His doctor upped his acid reflux meds and gave me a RX for some drops to shrink his adenoids. Hopefully this will help his breathing(which is still kind of funky) and stop him from snorting when he is upset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love chunky thighs! Congrats on the new boy! I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner, i have been literally MIA with the whole blogging thing! He is so cute! Don't worry, at josh's 2nd month appt. he weighed 14 lbs.
I just wanna chew on those legs!!!!!
Chunkers are way cute :D He is doing way awesome!
Okay, first of all, those are the cutest bandaids I've ever seen. I also love Brock's onesie. And those chubby legs are just delightful. :) I can't wait to meet this little guy in person!
oh so cute! sophee is a chunkers too! Love it!!!! (only at our house we call it CURVY, it makes me feel better...lol) :)
Wow, he is a chunk! I can't believe he is two months already!!!! Yea Brockster!
Post a Comment