Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer lovin'
































Sydney is finally starting to like her little brother just a little bit....its about time. She will climb up into his crib and pile all his toys around him. Yesterday she even went up to him and gave him a kiss on his head! If he is crying she will sometimes go over and talk to him and tell him "it's okay baby rock."




















Seth and I think that this little boy is going to have blue eyes, just like his Daddy has. I am so in love with this little guy! I think that his crazy growing spurt is finally slowing down. He used to need to eat every 2 hours, but now he is going 4-5 hours between feedings. The past two night he has gone up to 8 hours before he wakes up hungry. When he first started waiting for longer periods without eating I was convinced that something was wrong with him. I thought for sure he was sick or something crazy was going on. I am so insane sometimes. My mom took one look at him and the huge smiles he was giving her and told me that I was delusional and that he was just fine.


















The other day Seth was about to get in his car after work and his car started meowing. He opened the hood and found this tiny black kitten sitting on his engine. It was hot, dirty and hungry, after being there all day, so he brought it home with him. Sydney is in love with her. She is the perfect cat for a little kid. She lets Sydney carry her around everywhere and loves to snuggle on laps. We are trying to find it a new home so if anyone is interested please let me know!






















































Brock is learning to sit up in the Bumbo. For the most part he does pretty well in it, as long as he can see me.






Sydney loves to play in the water on our back patio. I put off buying her a little pool this year until she started using this bucket at a pool. She would fill it up with water and squat in it. I felt so bad that she had to use this white trash pool so I finally went and got her a 10 dollar one at target.

Sydney loves party hats! Lately she will carry around a play ice cream cone and put it on all her animals as a party hat. Then she will put it on herself and on us. She is totally into the birthday parties and party hats so I went and got her some real party hats, she loves them!

Brock has some of the cutest smiles lately! He gets these huge grins, and his nose crinkles up and his whole body wiggles because he is so happy! I love it! It melts my heart every single time, even when he is awake at 4 o'clock in the morning!

6 comments:

Christina said...

It's good to hear that Sydney is finally starting to like her little brother. They will have so much fun with each other as they get older. The pictures of the two of them are super cute:)

Caden said...

What adorable pictures! Our babies are growing up soooo fast! :(

Ashlea

Carlos said...

Oh they grow up so fast! I'm glad Sydney has finally decided being a big sister is fun, and I love how inventive she is...awesome pool! Haha

Mary Ann said...

Your kids are so extremely cute sister! I miss that cute happy wild little Sydney girl and I want to see the cute smiles Brock is giving out! You should totally come visit me! You know you want to! -Mary

Aleisha said...

What cute kids you have!

Shay Tayler and Levi said...

i haven't been blogging in a long time. you boy is growing up so fast!!! It nice that sydney likes him now.