Friday, July 31, 2009

Changes

Changes are happening in the baker household. I have finally decided to just buckle down and potty train this little energetic two year old of mine. We almost had her fully potty trained but then I got pregnant with Brock and all good intentions went flying out the window. For the past few weeks Sydney has been letting me know again when she is poopy and she really doesn't like it when she has a wet diaper so Seth and I decided that we just need to take a week and potty train 24/7!

We went to the store and bought her some big girl panties. Of course I was trying to decided between princess panties and doggy panties and then I herd Sydney squeal "Abby Cadabby, Elmo, Abby Cadabby!" I looked and down at the very bottom was Elmo underwear. Sydney is in love with Elmo these days so I thought that they were the perfect thing!

Sydney is very excited about her big girl elmo underwear. She will carry them around and gets very excited when she gets to wear them!


Cute little booty!!! Right now she is just wearing her panties over her pull ups but starting Monday it will be only panties! (I think I may be a little bit crazy!!)

Brocky is getting bigger every time I blink! He likes to be up looking at everything, so I finally pulled out the jumperoo and the exersaucer. He is a little bit wobbly in them but they will entertain him for a good 5-10 minutes(as long as he can see me).

He also has found his voice and has been cooing, grunting, growling and yelling all the time. He is very close to rolling over and I have got him to giggle twice. He loves to be tickled.
Sydney is her usual energetic self. She has been literally bouncing of the walls! She has been so wild that she fell on the 24th and we were sure that she broke her leg! 3 1/2 hours later spent at instacare that wasnt the case but she refused to walk for three days and now she mostly limps around, unless she can get one of us to carry her places. Sydney is loving having friends come over. She asks all day if someone can come over and play! When school starts up in a few weeks I will start babysitting again. Sydney is going to be so excited to have her friends come play every day!

***By the way I am looking for one or two more babysitting kids (full or part time) if anyone knows anybody that is looking for a babysitter.***
Brock smiling at the animals hanging from his jumperoo.

Check out this kids eyelashes!!! They are so long that they almost look girly to me. Sydney and Brock are both lucky to have inherited Seth's uber long eyelashes.

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Cute pics....how do u get the pics arranged like the first one? Glad to see everything is going well for you!

Recovery Guru said...

Barbara- it is a program called picasa and you can download it for free of the Internet. The feature you are looking for is called a collage and it will take all the pictures in your tray and arrange them.

Williams Family said...

YOU R BRAVE I TRIED TO POTTY TRIN KAI AND HE JUST LIKES TO FLUSH IT BUT I WILL NOT GIVE IT UP ONE DAY I WILL HAVE IT. GOOD LUCK LADY!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Brock is getting so big! And, how cute is Sydney showing off her panties! You're kids are darling!

Williams Family said...

picnik.com it is so much fun. Once again I am coping u on your blog hope u dont mind u just have good ideas for me to have wheni print out my blog for scrapbooking. let me know if u need anything elses ladie.

Sarah said...

STOP LETTING THEM GROW! I'm missing it all! :(

Barbara said...

Thanks Caralee I will need to download it :D

Catherine said...

I was curious to know how potty training was going, but I don't want to stress you out if it's not going great because you guys have had a stressful week dealing with Syd's leg and all. I'm thinking of you and praying for you and hope everthing works out!