Dear Dishwasher,I know that for the past few weeks you have been giving me signs that you were breaking down, but for some reason I just refused to believe it. It all started with the suspicious water that sometimes leaked out the bottom of you and spread across the floor. Then you started to moan and groan like an old man getting up from the couch when ever we turned you on. Today you finally had enough and started to smoke, my kitchen smelled like a camp fire. I know that I saw this coming these past few weeks, but I just wasn't ready for it. I will miss you my old friend. You have served us well this past four years, and I am sad to see you go.
RIP
sincerely,
the woman with the dish pan hands
Dear Baby Brocky,
I am so sorry that you have this awful cold. I fully understand that you don't feel good, with a sore throat, a cough and that you are all stuffed up. Would it be to much to ask for you to sleep for longer periods on your own? Don't get me wrong, I love to snuggle you and make you feel better, that is what mommy's do. However, it would be so nice if I could get a shower, clean clothes and brush my teeth, with out you screaming and crying because I am not holding you. It would also be nice to get a little more sleep at night, 3-4 hours just isn't enough. While we are at it could you please try not to get so upset when I use the booger sucker on you to help you breathe better. I don't enjoy sucking your boogers, it is just something that needs to be done. Thanks! I hope you start feeling better soon!
love,
the smelly mommy with the blood shot eyes
Dear two year old,
I would appreciate it if you tried a little harder not to get into trouble as soon as I turn my back.
Thanks,
the cleaner of the all the mess a.k.a the maid
6 comments:
LOVED this post, just the wit, honesty, everything! But I'm sorry to hear Brock has been sick and that a certain little two year old of yours...we won't name names ;) has been causing trouble, but at least it makes me feel like I'm not alone. I had a breakdown today because of my 2 year old. Join the club, right?
PS) I'm so excited to see you this weekend!
PLEASE let me bring you some oils for baby Brock! I've got Nathan's 12 mo check up at 10 AM and I could swing them by! You'll love them!
P.S. You're hilarious! I love the way you posted this!
Pam you are so sweet to offer. Brock is doing better but he still sounds like a little pig when he is mad and wants me to hold him all day so my house looks like a disaster zone! I have wanted so badly to get some of the oils to use but I just haven't had the money. I am hoping that when I start babysitting I will be able to afford a few.
Okay, but I am more then happy to just drop of some samples! I wasn't implying that you needed to buy any. I was thinking Breathe (if he is still having trouble breathing and with congestion), Melaleuca (It is a infection killer - you put it on his feet), and On Guard (which is an immune builder). If you want the samples, let me know!
I would love to try samples. Don't worry I know you weren't implying that I buy any I was just trying to let you know that yes I am interested,
O man if it is not one thing it is another. I hope he feels better soon my kids have the flu well two so u know the rest is going to follow i just hope that little boston stays healthly well take care and talk at u later good luckk
Post a Comment