So I have started making flower and bow clips and I must say that I am addicted. I can't stop! I know I have a problem but I find myself finding new and even cuter things to make. So if anyone is interested in some flower or bow clips for their little girls let me know and I will totally hook you up for cheap! Christmas is coming and they would be great stocking stuffers! I am willing to make any color combo that you want, just let me know!
I like making the bows the best but I am still working on finding cute ways to make them. Most of these bows have a double so that if someone wanted two they could. So far this is about all I have made but I can't wait to find some new cute ribbon and make some more.
I have a bunch more flowers that I need to make into clips, but for now this is what I have, they are not as fun to me as the bows but they are super cheap to make!
These I think are going to be my favorite. I have glued flowers and jewels onto the short bobby pins. They look so cute in messy buns and corn rows! I love them!
5 comments:
Those are so stinkin cute I totally want some! Once I start buying some girl clothes I'll let you know what colors I need!
I want some!!! I have wanted to make some, but like you - I know that once I start, I won't be able to stop. Let me know how much you are going to be charging for them. We will be down for Thanksgiving.
Way cute! I have found several fun tutorials on You Tube. Bow making is very addicting!
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=boutique+hair+bows&search_type=&aq=0&oq=boutique
Also, hair-hardware.com has awesome tutorials on their website.
Jamey I was thinking of about 3.50 per bow. Are there any certain colors that you want?
oh way cute!!
Post a Comment