Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Question?

Does my blog layout look strange to any of you? For some reason the middle portion looks really small. And the checked paper on the outsides looks really huge. It hasn't always been this way so I have no clue how to fix it. I don't know maybe it's just me. Please let me know if it looks strange to any of you too. Does anyone know how to fix it?

6 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks fine to me.

Emma said...

looks good to me!

Catherine said...

It looks fine. In fact, I love the colors you used. Does it still look different for you?

Mary Ann said...

It looks fine on my computer! I think it is just you!

Spencer and Mindy said...

it looks good on mine, but i see what you are saying...not enough green background (right?)
just to into your HTML and find where you pasted the link for this background and adjust the boarder # to something bigger...i think my header is like at 850 or something like that...so just adjust both sides and it should get wider for you...if that is even what you were saying!! haa haa

Sarah said...

Looks cute as always.