
I was so excited when I saw these matching pj's at Target! I think they are adorable and I love seeing my kiddos in them!

Sydney's favorite past time in the whole world is playing on the computer and playing on her Daddy's Ipod touch. She calls it the P-pod and she is addicted. Seriously! We have had to take it away for days at a time because she is so addicted and asks for it constantly. It doesn't help matters that she can do more things on it then both Seth and I combined. We love finding all the different educational apps at the apple store. The only problem is that most of all the preschool- pre-k apps Sydney thinks are pretty easy so we are constantly looking for new stuff to put on the p-pod. This kid is so dang smart!

Brock loves to watch Sydney play the p-pod. Sydney will take his hand and have him touch certain letters, shapes and numbers. It is about the only time that she actually interacts with her brother.


I love my adorable little kids!
4 comments:
You are right. Your kids ARE adorable! I just love them so much! I love their matching jammies! I think it is cute that Sydney will let Brock play the p-pod with her! I'm so excited for you and your little family to come to my house!
How cute:) They both look content with each other. Soon they will play together all the time and have a love - hate relationship like Amber and Elle.
I can't believe how light Brock's hair is getting! It looks like you are going to have a fair child and dark complected child like we have. It is always so interesting what mix genetics can come up with from the same parents.
Cute PJ's. There is nothing sweeter than a freshly bathed and PJed child. Miss you guys! Wish we could come and visit!
They are so sweet.
Post a Comment