Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brocks first Oreo

For those of you that really know me, you know that I LOVE Oreo's. Double stuf is my drug of choice on most days, bonus if they are mint or in a shake(no wonder I am so fat right!). If no double stuf is on hand, and if it is a really bad I day I will accept a plain old regular Oreo too. I have given Brock a few tastes of an Oreo as I am eating them, but the other day He reached out and took one that I was eating.....He loved it! I am a very proud Mama! Thats my boy!


On another note Brock went to his nine month well baby check...he only gained a pound and a half, in three and a half months. He is now at 21 pounds 50th percentile, 28 inches; 36th percentile. At his 6 month check up he was in the 84th percentile for weight and 67th for length..hmmmm maybe if I feed him more Oreos he will start growing again.

2 comments:

Tom and Juli said...

So cute! I want to go buy Oreos now. Arvilla and I polished off a box this weekend.

Mary Ann said...

He is so cute sister! I love the fun messy chocolate face! What a cutie!