Friday, February 5, 2010

My Desk

Here is a list of the things on my desk:

  1. two cameras
  2. one camera cord
  3. one container of wet wipes
  4. one recipie for Chewy Soft Pretzels that I printed out yesterday
  5. a book "Beautiful Creatures" my review on this book "meh"
  6. some green ribbon with white poka dots that was taken off of a sucker. I saved it to make a bow with....
  7. one green bracelet
  8. one cool purple rock
  9. a dinosaur.....triceratops
  10. a webcam(not installed)
  11. one blue binky that says "Seriously?"
  12. two binky clips
  13. a blank dvd
  14. a "Go Deigo Go" dvd
  15. one mechanical pencil with no lead
  16. one pen
  17. a NAET vial
  18. chapsick
  19. my old phone that got replaced in September
  20. a visa gift card with a total of $1. 50 cents left on it
  21. and a purple and white flower clip
Looks like I may need to clean up a bit eh.....

Whats on YOUR desk?

3 comments:

jaesi said...

my desk is a big time mess too.
the friend magazine-febreze-glass cleaner-playdough-hair bow-huge cutting knife(?)-camera-2 computers-printer-catholic church book-ink cartridges-thank you cards-phone charger-light switch face plate- 1 earring- another set of earing- white sailor hat- YIKES.

Brandi Schall said...

My desk is a GIANT mess, the one thing I've been avioding cleaning for months. I'm not right at it (on a laptop) but I know for sure there are various art materials of the kids (dry erase boards, markers, stamps, ink pads, etc) piles and piles of paid bills tobe filed, piles and piles of Olivia's school work and school art projects, including a reindeer and gingerbread man from Christmas. Oh yes, time to clean that sucker.

Emily Orison said...

As long as the stuff is on the desk and not the floor then you can consider it clean. :)