Brock's hair has seriously grown so much in the past few months, that is to say is hair has grown in everywhere but in his old man's hair line. Because of his funky hair line the only way I have been able to style his hair is in a fohawk... everything else just looks wrong on him. Today I tried combing his hair over to the side. To me it looks like this:

In reality it looks like this:
I think he looks like a totally different kid. The dorky kid that the other kids make fun of....I don't think I am going to be styling his hair like this in the future.



3 comments:
That is so funny how much different he looks with his hair combed that way! He is still way cute but he looks like a different kid! What a cutie!
That isn't Brock. It is some imposter trying to look like Brock. In the last picture he is crying because he has old man hair. Too funny!
Awwww! I think he looks adorable no matter what his hair looks like. I love the last picture.
Post a Comment