
NOW:
Oh how I love this pirate/dancer girl/potty trained princess! Thanks for being the best little girl a Mommy could ask for!Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
6 comments:
Wow! What a change! She sure has come a long way since then! That's our Sydney girl!
It's hard to believe she ever had any problems at all. She is amazing!
Crazy how fast time flies! I'm glad she is still doing so good, hopefully she won't be needing her next surgery for a long time :) She really is a fighter and has taught me a lot.
Happy birthday Sydney girl! You are the most lovable three year old I know. Stay cute and be nice to mama, okay?
Oh I so totally remember those day. Lets hope it is never that bad again. I love baby tranadon!
man u r a strong lady. I cant believe what that sweet little princess went throught just to be here. what a cutie. Have a great Day!
Post a Comment