Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thank You Aunt Julie!!!

Dear Aunt Julie,
Thank you so much for my new Dora and Diego dolls! I love them so much! I was so excited to get a present in the mail! You are awesome!! I have been playing with my Dora and Diego all day and I even sleep with them! Thank you! I miss you so much! I hope that someday I can come and visit you again and play at your house with Gracie and Sammy and Benson! I love you tons!

Love, Sydney Jo!


2 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

So cute! Nathan has recently really gotten into Diego!

Julie said...

My kids still love the Dora and Diego dolls they got a few years ago. Gracie says Dora is her daughter and Sammy sleeps with Diego at night. It isn't uncommon to go into Gracie's room and see one or both dolls tucked up in Gracie's bed or some other bed that she has made. We are glad that Sydney loves her dolls too!