I did not bribe my 8 month old with Chocolate to get him to crawl because that would mean that I give my baby junk food......nope not me!It wasn't me that then put my 8 month old in a laundry basket with some toys so that he would stay in one place while I wasted time on facebook.
I so did not find two HUGE wolf spiders within an hour of each other then cover them with a glass cup(so I can see the nasty beasties and make sure they have not gotten way) and then wait for my husband to come home to K-I-L-L them. No way was that me!!
And it was not me that hysterically called my husband on the phone and threatened him by saying that I would be moving out unless he came home with a gallon of spider spray. Nope I would never do that!
I did not bribe my 3 year old with PBS kids just so she would give me some peace and quiet.
I so totally did not eat the last sugar cookie with pink frosting for breakfast because I am supposed to be dieting and exercising to loose weight.
and finally I so did not stay up very late last night watching season one of Grey's Anatomy. Nope not me!
1 comment:
sugar cookies for breakfast.. that is ME! I hope you get those scary spiders, freaks me out just reading it.
Post a Comment