Seriously this kid can eat a half of a waffle all by himself! He loves to eat ANYTHING that he can feed himself!
I found a fun recipe called Oct-o-dogs. You cut up uncooked hot dogs, poke uncooked spaghetti noodles through them then boil them until noodles are cooked. Add a little butter so the noodles don't stick together and you have Oct-0-dogs! It was so easy and the kids had a great time eating them!

I will be making these again for sure!!

6 comments:
I love that oct-o-dogs idea! It is so cute!! Arvilla used to love eating waffles too, but we don't have a waffle maker so she ate frozen ones. When she was teething we'd actually give them to her without toasting them.
The octo dogs is a way cute idea!
I think that is a really cute idea! It sounds pretty easy too! Maybe I should make it for Jacob one night and see what he says! That would be so funny!
Alright....I made these octodogs for lunch today thinking my son would be super thrilled he was eating something resembling a spider...
ya...not so much. He hated the thought. But my girls....LOVED em.
I will definitely be trying this one.
That is fun idea! Definitely one to remember.
Post a Comment