Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Super Deals

I love it when I find incredible deals! This one was a steal! I got:
4 tubes of Crest toothpaste, 4 tooth brushes, 1 bottle of Crest mouth was, 3 small bottles of Scope, and 1 thing of dental floss
also a Pur water pitcher, a box of Kleenex, Pepto Bismol, DayQuil, and
3 bottles of shaving cream, 1 Gillette Fusion razor, 2 Venus Embrace razors, 2 bottles of Secret deodorant, 1 Gillette deodorant, and
2 bottles of Olay face lotion, 2 Herbal Essence shampoos, 2 Herbal Essence Conditioners, 1 Gillette shampoo for men, 1 Gillette conditioner for men, 2 Olay body butter body washes, 1 Gillette body wash for men, 2 tubes of Gillette hair gel for men, and 2 Lash Blast mascaras all delivered to my door at no additional cost.

Retail value of all this stuff is over $225 dollars.

I paid:
$47 dollars!!!

AWESOME!(I love target clearance sales!)

3 comments:

jaesi said...

no this is a steal deal I can see someone buying....as opposed to

35 cans of frosting and brownie mixes :)

nice job.

jaesi said...

no= now

Mary Ann said...

That is way awesome sister! That is tons of stuff! You did a good job on that one!