Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dear So and So

Dear Potty Training Princess,
You where doing so good going pee-pee on the potty. What happened? This week was a train wreck. You had accident after accident and you didn't even care that you got your new Dora panties wet. I almost lost it when you played in the pee water in the toilet using it to fill your little potty with. I did loose it when you stood right in front of the potty, peed, then decided that it would be fun to splash in the puddle your pee made on the floor. I really don't enjoy scrubbing your pee off the carpet and having my family room smell like pee. Also I don't appreciate it when you tell me "Great Job Mommy" after I have scrubbed said pee off of the carpet. If you ask me you should be scrubbing the pee off the carpet! Could you just try harder to pee-pee in the potty. PLEASE!!!!! You are going to be three in 4 days. It is high time that you where potty trained! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! start pee-peeing in the potty(and not on dora, or my floor, or the carpet,or the bathroom floor) please...
Love,
pee scrubbing, laundry doing, ready to tear her hair out Mommy

Dear Crawler Boy,
Yeah! You are finally crawling!!!(video to come) For weeks now you have been so grumpy and I knew it was because you where no longer content to just sit and watch everything. You wanted to go explore and see the world...er....house. So I have tried and tried to help you to learn to crawl, hoping you would pick it up by Christmas. When that didn't happen I hoped you would be crawling by New Years and start the year off with a bang. When that didn't happen I just hoped it would be soon so that I could get my happy baby back. Well you started crawling, it is adorable! So where is my happy smiley baby? You where supposed to turn back into that happy sweet twinkley eyed baby that I have known for the past 8 months, not this drooly, tantrum throwing, not sleeping, grumpy, teething baby(who refuses all types of baby food). Tell those teeth to go back up into your gums because you have two teeth already and they bite things very nicely thank you very much. Plus I want my happy baby back. No more teething please!!!
Love,
Mommy
p.s. Oh and if you could learn to say Ma-Ma too that would be great!

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

I feel ur pain on the whole potty training Idea Kai will be three on the 18th and he does not care he come to me and says mom change me i peed so i change him 5 min later he says mom change me I pooped what i just changed u so u get to sit in it so he walks out of the room comes back and says here mom here is a diaper put it on i took the other one off. man I hate potty training. good luck if u find a way let me know.

Emily Orison said...

I feel your pain, but just enjoy the journey, they grow up so stinkin' fast.