Friday, January 15, 2010

Grandma Banks

Grandma Banks with her two of her great-grand babies, Sydney and Brock

My Grandma died this morning. She was in a lot of pain, so her passing is a good thing. She is finally with my Grandpa again. My Grandpa(who Sydney is named after) died just over 3 years ago, Grandma has missed him so much. I love you Grandma. I will miss you!

7 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

I'm sorry. It's always hard to lose someone, but I'm glad she gets to be with your grandpa now. That makes it so much better. Take care.

Tom and Juli said...

I'm so sorry! It's hard no matter what the circumstance. That is such a precious picture though.

Barbara said...

So sorry Caralee :( Thank goodness for the gospel and the knowledge that we will see our loved ones again!

Nessa said...

I can't say how sorry I am for your loss. Let me know if I can do anything.

Catherine said...

What a beautiful reunion it must have been for your Grandpa and Grandma! I can only imagine. Wade's grandpa passed away this week, and was also reunited with his sweetheart, who died 8 years ago. Best of wishes with the funeral, friend. Thinking of you!

Sarah said...

I am sorry for your loss. It is great however that she will be reunited with her sweetheart.

Carlos said...

I'm so sorry. It's always hard to lose someone you love so much! I'm happy to see that you guys truly understand that she is out of pain and finally reunited with your grandpa. I think it makes a little easier. What a beautiful picture your kids have to remember her forever!