Friday, November 12, 2010

And the Mother of the Year award goes to...

Any day now I am going to recieve the mother of the year award. Why you ask? Well because if my 18 month old cries enough, I will let him take a drink of my coke. Sometimes he tries to drink all of it, but that would be really naughty. So I only let him drink a little of it....and only if he cries. Yep any day now that award will be coming to my front door. Any day now...

3 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

my kids had twinkies and dum dums for breakfast this morning...i'll probs be getting that award too. :) yay!

Tom and Juli said...

Wow is he so big! He's growing up fast. My kids polished off an entire box of fruit snacks on the way home from target today... Just because I was spool tired of them crying, and it's a long drive! Haha.

Mary Ann said...

I can't believe how big Brock looks! These are pretty funny pictures! I miss that little boy!