Friday, November 12, 2010

Sydney

I have been taking a photoshop class at the college and recently I started playing around with textures and adding the different textures to pictures. Anyway here are a few lost pictures that I found during class last night. It was kind of fun adding a few textures to them.

No, we didn't get a cat. We had some kittens abandoned in our neighborhood over the summer and this one kind of adopted us. It used to come around everyday and hang out at our house for a few hours a day, until one day it stopped showing up. Sydney named this cat mittens, and she was so in love with her. I was so sad when mittens stopped coming. I hope that someone else took mittens home, because she was a very sweet little cat. (no worries though because another of the stray cats started coming over everyday and Sydney barely even noticed the mittens stopped coming)

I love the subtle texture of the S in the top corner of this one. It is so fun figuring out all the different things that I can do with pictures!



On this one I applied the same texture as the picture with Sydney and mittens.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those look awesome. Sydney is so cute!!!

Mary Ann said...

I love these! I especially love the first one with Sydney looking at the kitty! She looks so happy!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

They look awesome! The first picture is for sure my favorite!