Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time change

Okay I know it has been awhile sense I posted last. I have wanted to post, really I have. I even got pictures all ready to post, but sadly I am in a major funk and the depression bug has hit me hard. I am trying my best to beat this on my own(with no drugs) and it is hard. Maybe I will post again before this next month has past.....then again maybe not. Depression sucks. bad.

Anyway I have never been a fan of the time change and apparently neither is my son. After crying and fussing for about 2 hours I found him like this.

asleep standing up in his crib.

poor baby.

stupid time change.

5 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm sorry you've been in a funk. I have been in a funk too and I finally think I might be coming out of it. Getting out of the house daily has helped me tons. Are you still watching those other kiddos and stuck at home? If not, let me know! Let's play! I'm back tin St.G now!! WOOHOO! I pretty much having something fun planned everyday this week, so let me know! You have my #!

Mary Ann said...

Jacob and been complaining about the time change too. It really doesn't make any sense, all it does is throw off everybody's sleep schedule! This is such a funny picture of Brock! Poor kid must have been really tired! Love you lots sister!

Sarah said...

He is so freaking adorable!!! I miss you guys.

ChrissyLee said...

i'm sorry you're having such a hard time. hang in there.

Eva's Mom said...

Depression is stinky! I agree. The time change is stinky, too. My least favorite part: the 4:30 a.m. wakeup calls from the kids.