Look who has been potty training!!! Brock has been doing such a good job going potty in the big boy potty. If took him a few weeks of treats and stickers but Brock is finally fully potty trained. He is even waking up dry in the mornings!! I love this little boy! Even though he totally gives me a run for my money, I love being his Mom!!
Friday, February 17, 2012
Potty Training
Look who has been potty training!!! Brock has been doing such a good job going potty in the big boy potty. If took him a few weeks of treats and stickers but Brock is finally fully potty trained. He is even waking up dry in the mornings!! I love this little boy! Even though he totally gives me a run for my money, I love being his Mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go Brocky!!!! You did it!!!!!
Way to go Brocky! That's so awesome! He is so cute! Now I just need to work on potty training with Rachel!
wow! not even 3 yet- way to go!
Post a Comment