Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stuffed Animal Horror House

Okay so my daughter loves pipe cleaners. She loves making things with pipe cleaners. Giant spiders webs, animal tails, huge long chains. She loves to use pipe cleaners to decorate with, she makes them into jewelry for me and for her stuffed animals. I thought I had seen it all....that is until I walked in and saw this:



and this:
and this:

And this:

Poor Jeremy Giraffe!
And this:
Sydney and her cousin Eden were pretending that all the stuffed animals were at a party. What kind of party hangs all of it's guest up by there necks? I certainly have never heard of such a party and I personally hope that I never get invited to one!!

I am thinking that the party was for this special stuffed leopard. See the hood on his head? It was obviously a surprise party for him.

Yep...... defiantly a surprise party. Don't you think that Sweetie looks very surprised? She looks that way to me!


I don't know if I should be worried about the mass hanging of all the stuffed animals, or if I should be proud of my daughters crazy imagination. I think that I am more worried than proud though........




5 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

This had me laughing out loud! Soo funny!

Tom and Juli said...

Hahahaha! That is great. Sydney is such an imaginative little girl.

Sarah said...

I love that girl. She is seriously the best!!! I hope she never changes.

Mary Ann said...

That is too funny! I'm glad you took pictures!

Emma said...

HA!! I love this! Sydney & Andrina would make great friends! I am constantly finding animals tied up & hanging somewhere, too!