I went with three of the Sonju girls to a Down South party, there was face painting, cake, snow cones, and a clown. The kids loved the clown. He was a lot of fun but the coolest part was that his eleven year old daughter was a clown with him and helped him make all of the balloon creations. Halle and Andie and Sydney wanted princess crowns. Macey wanted a red dog.Monday, July 16, 2007
The 3 Princesses and a Little Red Dog
I went with three of the Sonju girls to a Down South party, there was face painting, cake, snow cones, and a clown. The kids loved the clown. He was a lot of fun but the coolest part was that his eleven year old daughter was a clown with him and helped him make all of the balloon creations. Halle and Andie and Sydney wanted princess crowns. Macey wanted a red dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay you figured out the pictures and they look great!
Sydney is thee cutest little princess!
DANG CUTE! That is all I have to say!!!!
Julieo
What a QT pie! love the balloon crowns!! ADORABLE
What a cute princess!!! Caralee you are always doing fun things for Sydney what a great mom you are!! Keep up the GREAT job.
Love Susan
So cute! I see Macey hasn't changed a bit! :)
Post a Comment