
Sydney LOVES all animals!! She especially loves our cat Jinx! Jinx just has to walk into the room and Sydney stops whatever she is doing to watch the kitty. Sometimes she gets so excited that she will start to laugh and coo at Jinx, it is so cute. On Jinx's side the love is not returned, she wants nothing to do with Sydney besides the occasional head sniff.

Sometimes I marvel that our sweet girl is here and healthy and perfect. I think back to the many scary moments in her short little past, when she almost didn't make it and I am amazed that she is ours. Amazed that Heavenly Father trusted us with such a sweet innocent spirit and that she will be ours forever.

Sydney loves to put anything and everything in her mouth! When her mouth isn't full, she has perfected a shrill high pitched scream, earsplitting notes that no human voice should ever be able to make. Our neighbors have told us that they can hear her too! No wonder I always have a headache by the time that Seth comes home from work!!

"How can a mother say no to such a sweet little angelic face?"

Sydney is always moving! If it isn't her hands grabbing every single thing in her reach(nothing is safe anymore) then she is moving her feet! She kicks her feet all day long, no wonder she has such skinny legs,
6 comments:
Caralee,
You take the best pictures. I love Sydney's expressions--she is beautiful baby. So happy she is doing well.
Caralee!
I saw your comment on Chrissy's blog. I hope you don't mind that I just spent the last 20 minutes reading about you & your little family. Let me just say this, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! Your little angel Sydney is a doll & you guys sure have been through so so much to have such a cutie!
Seriously, you're "Mom of the Year" in my book for sure!
So I hope you remember me from HS... Check out our blog!
kevinemmagross.blogspot.com
-Emma (Braman) Gross
I'm glad you remember me! Isn't the world of blogging endless?
The picture grids are super super easy! It's a free progam called Picasa & you just have to download it on your computer. It organizes all your pictures ever so nicely & you can do fun stuff like the grids (under collages). Go to www.picasa.com & BAM, you're on your way!
Caralee!
I cannot BELIEVE how big Sydney is now!!! She looks just like you--so cute!!! I love her big pretty eyes! I'm glad that you made a comment on my blog so I would know where your blog is! I'll be in touch soon...we haven't had the mom group in a while. But if you ever want to go swimming, just call me and you can come over. Love ya!
HI Caralee!! i also saw your comment on Chrissy's Blog!! I just read all that you've been through with your little family, and I agree with Emma, you and your Hubby are AMAZING! and what a BEAUTIFUL little girl you have! i'm so happy that she is doing so well!!
spencer-n-mindy.blogspot.com
~Mindy (Baker) Grant
Here I am, from Chrissy's blog,too! I'm not sure if you remember me, but my maiden name is Wilkins. I read through your blog, and I agree you have to be the strongest Mom! That is just amazing. And your daughter is so beautiful. I love her BIG eyes! I even had to show my husband what a cutie baby you have. :) My blog is http://schallfam.blogspot.com
Hope you don't mind if I read your blog, and add your to my list.
Post a Comment