Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm melting I'm melting!!!!!

So after the crazy electricity outage we had on monday our air conditioning has decided that it would stop working too, forever! So we are oh so hot and very miserable. Inside our house is soooo hot, and humid. It really gives me compassion for the poor pioneers that had no A.C. to keep them cool during these hot, hot summer days. Poor little Sydney had just had her six months shots and has had a fever for the last few days, on top of that she is still recovering from a cold and lets just say she is not very happy about all the changes. We have been sleeping at my parents house and staying cool during the day with anyone that will let us come over and hang out for awhile mostly LeAnn's house and my parents house. My nephew Tolman said that we could barrow his air conditioning so we would not be hot. We have to buy a whole new A.C. unit, which is not cheap. I hope that this can be fixed soon because I am going crazy not being able to be at home and Sydney is having a hard time to with the change in her schedule! I hope that every one is keeping cool and thankful for their Air Conditioning!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Oh that sounds dreadful! Thank goodness you have family close by! Good luck!

Julie said...

Eeeewwwww! Yuck. I guess that means they didn't get your AC fixed yesterday like you were hoping. I am so so so sorry. I guess you should have been nicer. Just kidding. Love ya,
Julie

Anonymous said...

oh no!!! that's no good! I'm sorry!

Spencer and Mindy said...

OH NO! I'm sorry you don't have AC!! spencer and I about Died when the power was off, we just had to go for a little drive to cool down...hee hee...that's so nice you have your sister and parents close by!! Hope it get's fixed Real Soon!!

Alyssa said...

Feel free to come over to my place and swim! Or just hang out! I'm all done reading the last Harry Potter book--so I'm not busy anymore :).