
I've never won anything before... let alone a blog award! Thanks Ashlea of the award, although I am not sure I deserve it!
Okay, so it's my understanding that with my acceptance of this award, I must complete a few tasks.
1) Think of at least 5 bloggers that you believe to be “Brainy Bloggers”
2) Post it on your blog for all to see! Let them know you’ve awarded them by email, twitter, etc or via a comment on their blog!
3) Share some linky love and link back to both the person who awarded you. Caden's Mommy, Ashlea
4) Come back to the Brainy Blog Headquarters to sign our Mr. Linky and then pass it on! I would like to pass this award onto the following brainy blogs:
1.) My first award goes to Leave it to the Beavers(Brandi) Brandi is amazing! She does such cute digital scrap booking pages, and she also creates her own papers and elements!
2.) Sense I am always in awe of creative people my next award goes to Thomas Family (Jessica) Jessica takes the most beautiful pictures, and she even somehow finds the time to scrap book all the pages of her kids....amazing!
3.) I find my self insanely jealous of creative people, so another award goes to Shay. I will never understand how creative people can just sit down and make these beautiful creations with out even breaking a sweat. Me, I would be swearing and crying at the project, until the project finally wound up in a bag, hidden deep in my closet, never to see the light of day again!
4.)I am also very in awe by people that seem to have many many trails but they still have a love for life that leaves me jealous! My next award does to Pam at Rhett's Journey. This little family has gone through so much with their adorable little two year old Rhett, yet Pam still has a great love of life and an amazing attitude! She amazes me!
5.) Little Gracie Gledhill is another little one the amazes me with her spunk. She is the toughest baby around, and has been through so much more than I can even imagine. Yet just looking at her sweet little smile proves that there are still miracles on this earth today. She is an inspiration!
For those of you that know me, I am addicted to blogging! I check blogs everyday (thanks to my new best friend google reader!) I love how blogs keep us connected as friends and mommy's! I know that I could find many more reasons to give awards to all my blogger friends but those are just the few that I came up with in the moment!
1 comment:
Go Caralee! I think it's well deserved :)
Post a Comment