Friday, September 19, 2008

Time Out for Women!

I am headed to the Time Out for Women Conference in Las Vegas! Yippee!!! I am so excited to get to listen to speakers such as Hillary Weeks, S. Micheal Wilcox, Chis Stewart, Pam Hansen, Carolyn Rasmus, and Amanda Dixon.

We also get to go the the Friday night concert and hear, Jason Deere, Dan Truman and Elia Gourgouris.

The Theme of this conference is about uncovering a joyful life! I am so excited to have my spiritual gas tank filled,(it has been a little low lately!) and to be able to listen to such powerful motivational speakers!

I am a little nervous to leave Sydney over night for the first time, but I know that Seth is a wonderful Daddy and he will do great with her! See you all when I get back!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

You will love it. I made a girls only weekend of it in 2006 and it was a blast!!

Julie said...

I am so jealous! Have extra fun for me!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I'm jealous! I went in 2006 and it was amazing!! Have so much fun!

Crystal said...

so fun! TOFW is coming to San Antonio in Oct and I'm excited to go!

Carlos said...

Have fun!!!! Enjoy your first baby-free night in a year and a half!

McDuffie Family said...

Oh how fun! I want to go to that! Please let us know how it was!