No Bangs:
Bangs:
Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
Bangs:
14 comments:
I love the no bangs look.....but she looks great both ways!
I think she is super cute but my preference is bangs! I think that about Eden too.
What a doll!
Love you guys!
LeAnn
I think she looks cute both ways. I had to make this same decision with Tally and decided that I didn't want the upkeep with bangs. I also noticed that I can do many more hairstyles with out them. But what ever you decided she will still be the cutest thing ever!
I think bangs. Yes the upkeep is harder but I think without bangs (don't be mad) I think without bangs those ponytails kinda look like horns. he he he... But I also agree with the comment that you can do more hairstyles without bangs. I cut Gracie's bangs and love them and hate them. When Gracie's hair is down I love them, when I pull her hair up I hate them. Anyway... Good luck with your decision. She is a beautiful little girl either way and I miss her tons!
She is super cute! I think I would vote for with bangs (but I might be biased because both my girls have them too).
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina from IHH
I think the bangs are so cute, but way more upkeep. And they are such a pain to grow out when she (or you) are done with them.
I like Bangs better, but after reading what Jessica wrote I would probably go no bangs too. But, whatever you do she looks great!
I must say, she pulls bangs off very well! But notice my daughter doesn't have bangs? That's because I don't want to have to deal with them. But you know, whatever you choose in a couple months her hair will start to get a little more full in the front and she'll have the look of bangs again.
I think bangs are just a headache. She's cute either way!
No bangs are so much easier.
It's true, she would be darling either way, but I prefer her with bangs. When they're swept to the side like you have been doing, they're not as much work. Let us know what you decide!
bangs! i don't think bangs are remotely hassel to up keep. you should keep the bangs
Bangs! She's adorable both ways but i definitely like the bangs :)
bangs! Love you!
Post a Comment