


Sydney was feeling and acting her age yesterday. Being two is certainly hard on such a little girl! I am a little bit worried about having a two year old now that she starting to act like one!
Sydney is the pickiest eater around, she absolutely will not eat any type of desert. Sometimes she will eat cookies so I decided to make her homemade Oreo cookies, with a candle on top in the shape of a two for her to blow out.
During her nap I decorated the house for her birthday. I hung crate paper streamers from everything! Put up a big banner and blew up about a million balloons. I blew up so many that I began to get light headed and gave myself a pounding headache for the rest of the day! It was so worth it though to see her face when she woke up from her nap, she was so excited and loved playing in all the balloons!
Sydney didn't like the Oreo cookies that had frosting in the middle. I knew that she would most likely have a problem with it, so I gave her a few of the cookies that had no frosting on them. She loved them and ate about three of them without stopping!
This is one of the only times that Sydney actually smiled and was happy today! I went to Target and bought a new garbage can earlier in the day. We let Sydney play in it after dinner, she absolutely loved it! I should have just forgot about buying her any presents and just gave her a garbage can for her birthday, she would have been just as happy!I can't believe that I have a two year old! I am having a little bit of anxiety with the realization that Sydney is getting so big and that we have another little one on the way! What am I going to do????
Happy Birthday Nee-Nee girl! We love you!


14 comments:
Happy Birthday Sydney! She just looks two. The photo of her seeing her decorations with Daddy is just so cute. I'm glad she had a fun day!
Happy Birthday yesterday Sydney!!!
What a funny kid...doesn't like dessert? Happy Birthday little lady!
Gracie and Sammy had to watch the movie twice! We wish we could have been there so bad to celebrate with you! We love you Sinney girl! Happy Birthday big two year old!
Happy Birthday Sydney! I hope you had a fun time celebrating!
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Momma to Jacob
oh yay! Happy birthday! I love homemade oreos! what is that girl thinking...No desert favorites!?!?
Happy birthday to the cute little Sydney! Those oreos look yummy!
Hey Sister! You are such a good mom! Having a two year old and a baby will be no problem for you. Sydney is so cute in all of her pictures! She is going to love looking back on this blog when she is all grown up! -Mary
Birthday hugs from Brazil! I can't believe she is already two! Time flies so fast. Don't worry about number two. You're a great mom and will be just a great with two.
Happy Birthday, Sydney! So cute that she liked the garbage can so much.
Happy Birthday Syd from the keithklan! We think you are marvelous and miraculous.
Happy belated birthday Sydney girl! Looks like you had a blast!
You go all out for birthdays! I love it! Looks like she had fun!
Jumpin Jacks looks like a blast! I'm glad you still dress Sydney in pink even though she's a tomboy because I think she still looks like a princess!
Post a Comment