This picture makes me sad. You can tell by the dark circles under her eyes that she just doesn't feel good. Don't call CPS on me for making my two year old clean up her mess while she is sick!Sydney has leaned to ride a bike! She has been so cute learning how to pedal! Sometimes she gets stuck in a corner and then she yells: "Mommy it's broken!" so that I will help her unstuck.
Brock is getting bigger by the day. I have started calling him Chunk because he is so dang fat!!! He has pretty much grown out of his 3-6 month clothes but I refuse to buy him any 6-9 month summer clothes, because I know it will get cold soon and all the 6-9 clothes that I have for him are for cold weather. He is just going to have to stop growing so fast or live in a diaper until it gets cooler!Also he has started to suck his thumb and fingers!! *Big Sigh* For those of you that know me, you know that I hate thumb sucking. It is the hardest habit to break and kids end up sucking their thumbs when they are in kindergarten or longer.(If you have a thumb sucker please don't be affended by that statement!) I am trying my hardest to make sure that this kid is not a thumb or finger sucker. Unfortunately this kid came out of the womb sucking his fingers. Who knows how long he was doing that in my tummy so it was already a habit before I even had a chance! Most of the time he will take his binky but he still likes his fingers better. *Big Sigh*





7 comments:
If it makes you feel better I have researched thumb sucking ALOT (thanks to my sweet little girl) and boys usually out grow it sooner than girls.
Its miserable when kids are sick for everyone. My oldest is a thumb sucker, I have an ultrasound picture of her sucking her thumb and she's still doing it. Luckily nail polish seems to help out a lot. Just hope he stops before he gets any older.
Lol your so funny making Sydney clean up the mess! I love it. Your a good mom! Don't change a thing!
Its nice to see parents making their take responsibility for their actions. She is going to be an awesome person cause she has awesome parents!!!!!!
Hey! I'm coming down for the Marathon, and all of Orden's summer clothes are 6-9 months...if you want me to bring you a couple of outfits to borrow until winter hits I can :)
Janese that would be awesome!!!!
but thumb suckers are sooo cute! and most kids do grow out of it before they start school :)
Post a Comment