Friday, September 25, 2009

Cute little Devils

I love love love all the Halloween stuff in the stores! Target had tons of cute dollar items so I had to pick out a some devil horns and a witches hat for my little monsters!

Cute little devil isn't he

I tried taking pictures of Brock in the devil horns and Sydney in her witches hat but as usual Sydney did the exact opposite of what I wanted her to.
Sydney's turn for the horns and Brocky gets a pumpkin!

Sydney wanted a pumpkin too

This little chunk is 5 month old this week! He is getting so big!

A few things about Brocky at 5 months are:
  • He loves to be tickled, tossed in the air and rough housed with
  • He growls
  • He is the drool king and loves to suck on his fingers(I think he may be teething but I am not for sure)
  • Finally found his feet and loves to play with them
  • He is finally more content to lay on the floor and play with toys and watch the goings on around him
  • He loves to play with things that are not toys like the wet wipes container
  • He is starting to eat/like rice cereal better and I gave him sweet potatoes for the first time this week
  • He sits up
  • He loves to watch is sister and smiles huge smiles at her when ever she is near him
  • He had the croup last week, he was way sick but oh so smiley the whole time.
  • He has the yummiest cheeks around and I love to munch on them
  • He is still a rotten sleeper at night and has started to demand that I nurse him to sleep. I have decided to accept that fact that he is a bad sleeper and just expect that I may not get very much sleep in the months ahead until he decides to chill out at night. I would rather let him determine what he needs to soothe him at night then force him into the mold that we set for his sister when she was a baby. I am confident that if I pay attention he will show me what he needs and eventually we will get his sleeping figured out

Love this boy and his baby blues!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love him! I love him! I love him! You better be warning him about me cause when I see him I'm gonna kiss his cheeks off! So be prepared!

Aleisha said...

Oh, so cute!

Williams Family said...

I love those pic i want to go in front of albertson and take some infront of the pumkins there. I love halloween it so fun. Boston has had a bad cough and runny nose to. it seem like they are the same kid but not to rub it is he sleeps very well but i only nursed for 3 months so i think he never got a habit of me but i wish u the best of luck and hope they get better soon take care

Catherine said...

Love that little witch and little devil! But they don't quite seem appropriate for YOUR cute kids though, Caralee. Baby Brock and Sydney are too dang sweet to be anything but angels for Halloween, I think.