
*We are off to get ready for the day. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers, I can feel them and they give me strength. I know that whatever happens will be for the best! I just hope and pray that Sydney's heart is fine! *
Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
2 comments:
Just wanted you to know we are sending good thoughts and prayers your way!
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma
Ha ha ha! Love it when they find there toes.
Hang in there sister. We will be praying for you too. Call me later after Sydney's appointment please!!!! Or I will call you.
Love you!
Julie
Post a Comment