I so did not let Sydney have her sucker BEFORE she even saw the doctor yesterday just to get her to sit still and be weighed. I didn't let her have another sucker before her EKG either. And I so totally didn't take her to McDonald's to get her a happy meal after her EKG. because the EKG freaked her out and I so totally can't resist her big brown tear filled eyes. I would never take her out to have fast food especially because I know that fried food is so totally bad for her heart!
I so did not go buy cookie and cream ice cream last night, and sit and eat it right out of the carton with a spoon, because I am on a diet and I would never do that!
It was not me that hasn't worked out for three straight days because I have been working out everyday!
I totally didn't spend part of the night sleeping on the floor while Brock slept on the couch because that would imply that my six month old is still having sleeping issues. While we are on the subject I totally haven't spent nearly every night sleeping in the recliner downstairs with my crying six month old so that he wouldn't wake up his daddy or his sister. Nope. Not me!
My selves. t.v. and ceiling fans where not covered in huge nasty layers of dust when I was swiffering this morning because that would imply that I am a bad house wife and never clean. Nope, not me I always clean!!!
It so wasn't me that left the wet diapers on the floor in my bedroom and forgot about them.
Finally I so did not buy some Halloween candy this weekend and eat it with my hubby, Sydney and my niece and nephew because I am on a diet people and you just don't eat chocolate while you are on a diet!!!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
okay, mom's totally deserve chocolate- why hold back?!
You sound like me and everyone. We all need to break out and do what we want to - not what we should do - sometimes. Sounds like you have had a week(end) where you needed a break from it all. Good for you :)
I don't have wet diapers on the floor, either, and I definitely dust my house every. single. week.
Love your post! Glad you're just like the rest of us!
yay I'm "normal" ... i didn't eat our halloween candy this weekend either, or feed sophee some french fries because she wanted some!
:) Love this!
Love this post! I won't go into all the things I have never done :)
I hope everything is alright with Sydney.
Doctor's visits are hard no matter what you go for.
Don't get me started on dust.. it's the easiest chore ever, yet it's the hardest to get done.
...and you can only get Halloween candy one month out of the year so you've got to take advantage of that.
I hope Brock will get sleeping better soon, you need a good night's rest.
Oh you would never do those things! :) But seriously you are a great mom, and you shouldn't beat yourself; nobody can be perfect all the time.
Oh I remembered another thing I didn't do this week. I did not use my husbands deodorant because I ran out of my own!
Good job Caralee! Way to avoid the temptations!!! ;)
Post a Comment