





I can't believe that my little boy is 8 months old!! Time flies so fast!!A few things about Brock at 8 months:
- He is so close to crawling
- He rolls everywhere
- He loves to feed himself
- He would rather eat grown up food than baby food
- He gets really mad if you eat something in front of him with out sharing it
- He is a big flirt and stares at people until they look at him and then he blasts them with the biggest smile on the planet!
- He takes pretty good naps in his crib but would rather nap with Mommy
- Loves to drink juice out of his sippy cup
- Can't sleep without his silky blue blanket (just like his sister) He grabs it and rubs his face all over in it, or he just rubs it between his hands until he falls to sleep.
- loves paper and any type of cord
- loves standing up by the side of the couch
- can say baba and dada and says them all day long
- smacks his lips together to make the kissing noise
- loves to look at books
- still puts everything in his mouth
- likes to watch cartoons with his sister(most he loves baby signing time)
- Still sleeps with me all night long!
- Has two teeth and bites everything, me, toys, food. He can take chunks out of apples and crackers in a blink of an eye.
- He gets mad if his Daddy dosen't say Hi to him as soon as he get home.
- He is very ticklish! My favourite sound in the hole world is the sound of my kids laughing and Brock laughs so hard when you tickle him!
We love you Brocky boy!
7 comments:
I love those top two pictures! I should take some of sage like that! I love it! He is a cutie!
All these pictures are so cute of both your kids! Little Sydney looks just like her beautiful Mama!!
He is so cute caralee. I cant wait to kiss him all over! I just may have to take him home with me. He gets cuter and cuter every day.
What a fun idea to put a naked baby in a box with twinkle lights and a Santa hat. Too dang cute! You seriously have such a knack for photography!
I can't believe he is 8 months old either! He is a cutie pie, and I agree with Catherine, those pictures were such a cute idea.
Your little Brock-a-doodle is so cute! I was looking at your blog at jacob's parents house and Jacob's mom saw these pictures and she said she thought he was one of the cutest babies she had ever seen!
Oh my gosh...where did this big boy come from? He was just a babe the other day...absolutely adorable...
Post a Comment